- Vacation Rental Lease Agreement: This agreement constitutes a contract between the guest(s) and Eagle Management of Hocking Hills, LLC. Please read this Vacation Rental Lease Agreement thoroughly. Any monies received by Eagle Management of HH for occupancy of vacation property indicate the acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Vacation Rental Lease Agreement. It is the responsibility of the guest(s) to be familiar with all policies within this agreement. This rental agreement is entered into by and between the renter, hereinafter referred to as “Guest”, and Eagle Management of Hocking Hills, LLC. hereinafter referred to as Agent.
- Vacation Rental Lease Agreement and Registered Guest Form- Please read this Rental Agreement and complete the Registered Guest Form. The completed forms must be returned in 3 days. List all guests including yourself and list all vehicles that will be on the property during your stay.
- STRICKLY ENFORCED: Only the number of guests you booked for are allowed at the house. FOR PROPERTY SECURITY, PARKING AREAS ARE MONITORED BY SECURITY CAMERAS 24 HOURS A DAY. NO VISITORS ARE PERMITTED without prior authorization. Paid guests only. If additional guests are added after your reservation is secured you must inform us prior to your arrival and charges will be added as necessary and your Registered Guest Form updated. If additional guests are found and we have not been notified, you will be charged double the regular rate of $25.00 per day, per guest. Maximum occupancy is as follows: Eagle View Lake House: 6 guests, Eagle View Retreat: 10 guests, and Eagle View Escape: 10 guests. If we find you have violated this policy, you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given. Check-In/Check-Out Times – After we have received your approval of this agreement and the completed Registered Guest Form, you will be emailed the check in/check out time and property address. You will receive approximately 1 week before your arrival.
- Age Requirements – You must be 25 years of age to rent. Any reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of rental fees paid and possible removal of guest from rental unit. No Fraternities, No Sororities, No House Parties, No exceptions! Violations of this will result in immediate eviction with no refund of any monies. The agent reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Sub-letting or parents renting for their children under the age of 25 is NOT allowed.
- Furnishings - Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be taken off the property. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the guest(s). You are not permitted to unhook any wiring on/from the TV, cable box or DVD player to hook any other items up for use.
- Items Agent Provides – Linens for each bed, one bath towel and one wash cloth provided for each guest for each day booked. Bath towels are not to be taken outside. You must provide your own towels for the hot tub. A startup supply of one roll of paper towels, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, garbage bags, dishwasher pods and dish soap are provided. Agent does not provide daily housekeeping or linen service, and bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay. Towels from bathroom are not to be taken outside. We are to notified immediately of any accidents/spillage on the bedding. We suggest pull ups if accidents are possible
- Pets - You acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed in or on the premises. IMPORTANT: Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in a $200 fine, immediate eviction and loss of all rents and security payments.
- Smoking is not allowed in our houses, if we find evidence of smoking inside the house, you will be charged any fees for cleaning and time spent. There is a fee of $25.00 per cigarette butt found on property. There is a fire extinguisher under the kitchen sink in case of an emergency.
- Campfires - Rental properties are not provided with firewood. ODNR requests that you do not bring Firewood from outside of Hocking Hills. This is to prevent the spread of Emerald Ash borer and other destructive insects. Please see Donotmovefirewood.org for more information. You may purchase wood sold at most all grocery stores and convenience foods in the area. Fires should be small and contained at all times. You take full responsibility to keep it under control. You will be responsible for any damage resulting from a fire you started. We enforce all local burn bans. Burn restrictions: March 1st – June 1st and October 1st – Nov. 30th. No fires until after 6 p.m.
- Hot Tubs – Please see Hot Tub policies/warnings posted in each rental. Lake House- board located in Kitchen, Retreat- board located in room off kitchen and Escape- side of refrigerator. Hot Tubs have been cleaned/treated prior to your arrival. We reserve the right to check the hot tub every day. Violations of the Hot tub policies may result in an additional charge of $200.00 if the hot tub needs emptied due to misuse or violations of the Hot Tub policy. Do not turn the temperature below 101 degrees. Do not stay in Hot Tub more than the recommended 20 minutes. It is a Hot Tub not a swimming pool and is not to be used as one. Due to cleaning and servicing, hot tubs are sometimes not up to full temperature at the time of check-in and may need additional hours to heat. DO NOT SIT OR STAND ON HOT TUB COVER! You will be charged $500.00 if Hot Tub cover needs replaced after your stay.
- Pest Control Our facilities are located in a rural setting. Insects and animals are a part of this environment. No refunds or abatements in the rent will be made due to the presence of such insects or animals.
- Climbing on the rocks at Eagle View Escape is strictly forbidden by Eagle Management of Hocking Hills, LLC. This includes hiking/walking the hill behind the house or anything pertaining to the rocks on the property. You do so at your own risk and take full responsibility. All guests/parents of children are solely responsible for their own actions and that of their children during your stay.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless - Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Eagle Management of Hocking Hills, LLC., it’s officers and employees for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s). I further acknowledge that I understand that any damage that occurs during my rental will be charged to my credit card on file for damages.
- Violation of Agreement - If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement, Agent may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits.
- Security Deposit – Your credit card will be held on file for deposit/payment purposes and will be charged to cover any damages to the structure, fixtures, furnishings, missing contents or expenses resulting from violations of the Vacation Rental Agreement such as smoking in cabin, trash left in cabin, dirty dishes left unwashed, etc.… that occurred as a result of your stay.
- Credit Card Agreement: I am providing my credit card number as a guarantee of payment to Agent. I agree to pay all rent and charges related to property rental. I accept all terms of the Vacation Rental Lease Agreement and accept all liability for rent and charges related to property rental. I agree that I will not claim any charge backs or credits from my credit card company for any fees charged to my credit card, including but not limited to rental, or additional damage/cleaning fees. Additional fees may be charged for excessive cleaning, discarding excessive trash and/or cigarette butts, excessive cleaning of appliances, or any items needing professional cleaning. Guests are financially responsible for all damages and additional cleaning fees if necessary. __________Initial
- Agent(s) cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TVs, Satellite Receivers, DVD players, or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment immediately. Agent will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. Please notify us of any problems or damage upon check-in to avoid any damages being charged to your account. You agree to vacate the premises in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. No refunds for early departures, delayed arrival or refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved. There will be a $75.00 fee for any date changes made to your reservation.
- Check Out Procedures A list of check out procedures will be left in the house to be completed before check out.
- Cancellations- Cancellations are subject to our Refund Policy which are as follows:
- 60 DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL -Any rental fees paid, less a $75 processing fee, plus any credit card fees, are refundable, if the reservation is canceled at least 60 days prior to your arrival date. If you rebook for another date, we will apply your forfeited rental fees, less a $75 processing fee and any credit card fees to your new booking. You must re-book within one month of your cancelled reservation for a new booking date within 6 months.
- 60 DAYS OR LESS TO ARRIVAL - If cancelled 60 days or less prior to your arrival, you will forfeit all rental fees collected. No refunds due to change of plans, weather or early departures. Cancellations are non-transferable. No refunds will be given to any reservations that have been rescheduled and then cancelled for a second time.
Please read, sign, complete Registered Guest form and return both forms within 3 days. One week prior to your arrival you will receive check in information and the property address. By signing this agreement, I have read and fully agree to all of the above policies.
Click here for the Rental Agreement